How to block cutalltheshit.com referrer spam
Cutalltheshit.com referrer spam is designed to mix data into your Google Analytics report. The provocative URL is eye-catching and will provoke users to visit the website.
Referrer spam is a blackhat SEO tactic that allows spammers to aggressively promote their websites, web content, programs, and services by mixing useless referrer information into their target’s Google Analytics data at the expense of their targets.
What is cutalltheshit.com?
Cutalltheshit.com is a referrer spam URL that shows up as referral or organic traffic in Google Analytics data. The cutalltheshit.com referrer spam URL directs you to a webpage that provides web hosting services.
Referrer spam from this URL can ruin your website’s analytical data provided by Google Analytics. For example, cutalltheshit.com referral traffic usually lands on a single webpage on your website and leaves from the same website; creating a 100% bounce rate. Web traffic from cutalltheshit.com can appear from a variety of source locations around the globe and can hit your website with referral traffic spam multiple times daily.
To block cutalltheshit.com referrer spam in your Google Analytics account Google recommends to create an exclude filter that stops cutalltheshit.com referral traffic at the campaign source. This guide shows you how to do that.
How to block cutalltheshit.com referrer spam in Google Analytics
You can block cutalltheshit.com referral traffic in Google Analytics by creating an exclude filter.
1. Open your Google Analytics account and go to the Admin tab.
2. Under the account section click All Filters.
3. Click the + ADD FILTER button.
4. Put the referrer spam website URL as a name for the Filter.
5. Select Filter Type Custom. In Filter Field, find and select Campaign Source. In the Filter Pattern text box, type cutalltheshit.com and click the Save button on the bottom of the page.