SCAM ALERT: Your $50 CVS Reward is Available Now
Your $50 CVS Reward is Available Now
If you have received email spam with subject “Your $50 CVS Reward is Available Now” from sender “CVS Black Friday Bonus” (or other) delete it immediately. This email message can be harmful to your computer and privacy.
An example of the message is detailed below:
Your $50 CVS Reward is Available Now (Ends October 28, 2017) From CVS Black Friday Bonus YCVS Pharmacy | Health | Luxury Beauty Hello! Your latest activity qualifies you to a new promotional gift. Print Your $50 Voucher Only until this Sunday. (See Details) b2a5b3784035a497798f43d284e7f9b8
How to remove malware from your computer
- Download Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Double click the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing the Malwarebytes program.
- Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install the Malwarebytes programs. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
- Launch Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer for malware.
- Click the Quarantine Selected button when the scan is complete.
- If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.