SCAM ALERT: Claim Your $50 CVS -Reward, (Details-Inside)
Claim Your $50 CVS -Reward, (Details-Inside)
If you have received email spam with subject “Claim Your $50 CVS -Reward, (Details-Inside)” from sender “Gift card” (or other) delete it immediately. This email message can be harmful to your computer and privacy.
An example of the message is detailed below:
Claim Your $50 CVS -Reward, (Details-Inside) From Gift card Watch todays notice inside any browser right here Claim Your $50 CVS Reward, (Details-Inside) Ad Newsletter by: Hunkins Water-Front Plaza - Main Street | Suite Number 5-5-6 | CHARLES-TOWN | NEVIS | KNO8O2 To unsubscribe from future advertis-ements, click from here
How to remove malware from your computer
- Download Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Double click the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing the Malwarebytes program.
- Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install the Malwarebytes programs. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
- Launch Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer for malware.
- Click the Quarantine Selected button when the scan is complete.
- If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.