SCAM ALERT: Claim Your $50 Walgreen’s Shopper Reward
Claim Your $50 Walgreen’s Shopper Reward
If you have received email spam with subject “Claim Your $50 Walgreen’s Shopper Reward, (Details Inside)” from sender “Reward Check” (or other) delete it immediately. This email message can be harmful to your computer and privacy.
An example of the message is detailed below:
Claim Your $50 Walgreen's Shopper Reward, (Details Inside) From Reward Check Review the notice from the browser here Claim Your $50 Walgreen's Shopper-Reward, (Details Inside) Ad Presented by: Hunkins Water-Front Plaza - Main Street | Suite Number 5-5-6 | CHARLES-TOWN | Nevis | KN-O8-02 To get off from any further messages, follow right here
How to remove malware from your computer
- Download Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Double click the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing the Malwarebytes program.
- Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install the Malwarebytes programs. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
- Launch Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer for malware.
- Click the Quarantine Selected button when the scan is complete.
- If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.