SCAM ALERT: Unlock your Amazon Pre-Paid card.
If you have received email spam with subject “Unlock your Amazon Pre-Paid card.” from sender “Savannah HA” (or other) delete it immediately. This email message can be harmful to your computer and privacy.
An example of the message is detailed below:
Unlock your Amazon Pre-Paid card. From Savannah HA Reply-To email@example.com Date Sun 16:27 Contact photo Message Body Amazon Logo - 554612 Amazon card-#585 Thanks for participating! Unlock you pre-loaded Amazon card Unlock Card Twitter Facebook Instagram YouTube This message was sent to by NBM. To forgot these use this url KNB__1996 John Jay----urbana--IL--6 1 8 0 2 a lot to only get yellows where pogba and other plays (rightfully) saw reds. nie got more contact than sterling ever does and got banned for it. it?s clear as day. you?re just too much of a to see it. >you're just too much of a to see it nice one, ya bell. maybe try and be civil when someone criticises your comment and youd come across as a nicer person well done for picking out a couple of examples. what about shelvey, cahill carroll, cleverley, francis. all received reds this season. shelvey is leading the way with 2 red cards ffs [deleted] then neither is grays the bird? welbeck fair enough there was no contact. except there was literally no touch i mean there ?literally? was. whether it was enough to tumble him over is debatable but your comment is stupid. there really wasn't, though. he did not touch him, at all. might want to get your eyes checked. the foul is very questionable, the contact is not. i support city too, but there was a touch. don't be ridiculous. walker got the ball first then there was a touch you are making the rest of us look bad. please stop. sick karmawhoring on a 6 hour old thread at the time? please. find another excuse. there was definetly contact, get your eyes checked. more contact there than when sterling or jesus go down looking for a pen lol bull this is v strange. seek help. nah there was a touch, slightly. yes. it's a fa sanctioned compeion. the goal should be taken away imo, have a replay if necessary. i'll be very surprised if 3 ex pros all agree this is a dive reaping that karma. why not enjoy it why is that laughable? because the ref did
The email message contains links that will direct you to survey-scam websites and websites that might host malware.
Survey-scams phish your personal information
Survey-scams are dangerous because they are used to phish personal information from victims. They utilize deceptive surveys (that usually never end) to obtain information that can help them contact victims.
The information collected by scammers is often sold and shared with numerous parties. Victims may get calls from scam artists, robocallers, fake pharmacies, and more. They may also receive unsolicited mail at home and unwanted email messages.
A victim’s contact information can also be used by scam artists and malware distributors.
How to remove malware from your computer
- Download Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free.
- Double click the executable file (mb3-setup.exe) to begin installing the Malwarebytes program.
- Select your language, click Next, then select “I accept the agreement,” click the Next button several times, and then click the Install button to install the Malwarebytes programs. Click Finish once the install process is complete.
- Launch Malwarebytes and click the Scan Now button on the Dashboard to begin scanning your computer for malware.
- Click the Quarantine Selected button when the scan is complete.
- If Malwarebytes says “All selected items have been removed successfully. A log file has been saved to the logs folder. Your computer needs to be restarted to complete the removal process. Would you like to restart now?” click the Yes button to restart your computer.